Welcome to UMEA
- April 30, 2016 State Solo & Ensemble Festival
- May 5,6 & 7, 2016 State Concert Band Festival
- May 13 & 14, 2016 State Choir Festival
- May 20 & 21, 2016 State Orchestra Festival
- July 1 Dr. Tim Leadership Clinic, American Fork High School contact John Miller for more information: email@example.com
- Oct 6-8, 2016 All-State Choir
- Jan 19-21 2017 Instrumental All-State (Band, Orchestra)
- Jan 27 & 28, 2017 State High School Honor Choir
- May 12 & 13, 2017 State Choir Festival at U of U
Learn how UMEA supports music education on our Advocacy page.
Featured Advocacy Articles:
- Read Caleb Chapman's powerful speech given at this year's Capitol Hill Day.
- Read Jenny Oaks Baker's Keynote speech given at this year's Capitol Hill Day.
Past Featured article:
- "Arts Involvement and At-Risk Students"
NAfME Western Region President-elect
Congratulations to Sam Tsugawa, newly elected NAfME Western Region President-elect!
2016 Conference Handouts
Click here for handouts and resources from the 2016 UMEA Mid-Winter Professional Development Conference
2016 UMEA Board Election Results
Congratulations to the following newly elected UMEA officers:
Join or Renew Membership in UMEA & NAfME
Joining UMEA allows members to receive support and instruction from the state's largest professional music-teaching association as well as membership to NAfME, the largest national music educators organization. Membership Benefits